11/09/2010

Black and white fashion

So today I was supposed to be shooting a model who had contacted me through Model Mayhem, but as these things go, she didn't turn up!
Today was also supposed to be the day of the Alice shoot, but due to some unfortunate circumstances we have had to rearrange the shoot.
I really had my heart set on shooting today and wasn't about to let it go that easilly, so I collared Alex (who wasn't in the best of moods!) and made her get dressed up in some clothes I put together and shot her as part of the project.
I'm really happy with the results and can't wait to do more!
Here is the image I will be using for the project:

I love the way this image has come out, it is pretty much exactly what I wanted! The tones in the image are just perfect as to what I had in mind and as usual, Alex was a great model.
At first I was only going to produce one photo from each set, but when I got the images onto the computer I couldn't leave it as just one, so there is a set of six now, here they are (Click for full size):

No comments:

Post a Comment